TalkClok is totally changing the way you wake up and start your day. Your weather, your traffic, your calendar, your tweets – and so much more. No reading required. Just relax and listen.
To configure TalkClok – the talking alarm clock app – is easy and fast.
Let’s go together step by step.
Finding the right voice!
After entering Voice Settings from the menu, you’ll find a complete list of the available voices from your device BUT
Apple provides enhanced versions of voices. You will need to download them for free but within your iOS settings, then come back to TalkClok. The quality of these voices is second to none. Do it!
- Enter main Settings app on your device
- In settings go to General, then Accessibility, then Speech, then Voices
- You’re then in a menu of languages – got to English (for now TalkClok is using that only)
- All the English dialects are here
- Each name is a button – some of them can be opened when you double tap –
- To allow you to choose the normal or enhanced voice
- Swipe up to download the enhanced library
- When done, go back to TalkClok and find the new enhanced voice in the list
- Switch it on
- Test the speak rate – tipp > start with lower settings
Don’t forget to SAVE by tapping OK.
Tell a friend & Rate app
We have a great set of new ideas, improvements, enhancements & upgrades waiting to be implemented. But, to be honest with you, we need support for that. Tell your friends, give us great ratings, be honest whatevere. Your support means us working on the app. Easy as that. Do it, please!